Top News
Desperate for recruits, more police departments looking at non-citizens  ||   Even in bullpen age, several teams still built on starters  ||   Mueller's office seeks prison sentence of 20 years or more for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort  ||   Payless ShoeSource closing all 2,100 stores, starting liquidation sales Sunday  ||   White Sox LHP Rodon feels bit abnormal being healthy at camp  ||   New threat in J&K: Homegrown suicide bomber  ||   Payless ShoeSource closing all 2,100 stores, starting liquidation sales Sunday  ||   Gunman kills 5, wounds 5 officers in IL shooting  ||   Mufti’s ‘human touch’ policy led to easing of convoy rules  ||   Terror won't deter us, says govt, flags off Vande Bharat Express  ||   Opinion: Villains like Matt Kuchar and Sergio Garcia are good for golf  ||   At least five dead, six officers injured as gunman opens fire at Aurora, Ill., plant  ||   Pak mission gets extra security - by CRPF  ||   Joe Gibbs touched by support following death of son  ||   Trump claims he was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Japan's prime minister  ||   Hina Jaiswal becomes first woman IAF flight engineer  ||   First lady Melania Trump: Style Diary  ||   Nuggets extend Tim Connelly and rest of front office  ||   At least five dead in Aurora, Illinois, workplace shooting: Here's what we know now  ||   Payless ShoeSource closing all 2,100 stores, starting liquidation sales Sunday  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  4 Months ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

NV NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)